Monday, May 26, 2008

Just Another Monday

Seems like I've done a fair bit of scrapbooking lately, but nothing I can actually SHOW to anyone. I did a layout swap with Michelle but don't want to post my layout until she receives it. I can't wait to see what she thinks.
And here's another little sneak peek from the Scraphoria kit which will be available on June 1.

Scraphoria also has a new blog. Lots of challenges, sketches, classes, tips, etc.

This is a layout I did the other night with the May kit from Studio Calico. Loveitloveitloveit. Reveal night is tomorrow night for the June kit and add-ons. Hope I can keep my little eyes open!


And an update on the bunny ... I believe he is our late jack russell reincarnated. Jake used to love to sit on the back of the couch in the sunroom and look out the windows. Guess where I find this guy? I just find it too funny.

No comments: