Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Is is the 2nd yet?

Not that I'm rushing my kids out the door to school, but I needs a break please.
We did the whole Back to School Shopping thing today and I'm a little spent. I thought we were in pretty good shape because I usually buy at the end of the season for the following year when things are on sale, but we still needed the obligatory new backpacks, etc. And jeans for B because he's so skinny that the jeans I bought last year for him to wear this year are still miles too big. And shoes. And a few things for W.
Then I did another chiropracter visit. I think he's helping. My neck is not near as tight as it has been all summer and the headaches are definately on the decline. Finally ... something going in the right direction.
Also had a pile of photos developed today from the wedding. My MIL wanted copies of what I took at the wedding and my mom will want some of the boys. I didn't get that many for me yet because I haven't really decided what I want to do with them. I'm not a very big mini album gal, but I think the wedding theme would be an easy way to get into them.
I was fiddling around on Kijiji the other night and saw a sweet little Jack Russell puppy. I said that after Jake was hit on the road (he was old with failing eyesight and hearing and never went near the road unless we were walking with him ... just an unlucky fluke) that I didn't want another dog in the house as long as we still had Jaz. But OMG ... I want him! I think I'm winning over Dave but I'm a little impatient. If he doesn't pick up the pace, he'll come in the house very soon to a sweet little pup that he hadn't officially agreed to yet. Before we got Jake, I just wore him down by saying "I want a dog I want a dog I want a dog ... " constantly for about a week. I'm lazier now. I'll just go get it and be done with it.
Better finish up here. The little demon has been getting up very early these days. 4:30 am last night. I can't figure kids out.

1 comment:

roxannen said...

Hi Tara,
I hope you remember me, Roxanne Newman from Strathroy?
I was surfing through the Studio Calico MB (also a kit subscriber)and noticed you there with your blog link, so I thought I would check it out! Its been awhile since I've seen you around, your layouts are gorgeous as usual. Your boys are getting so big too. Thought I would say Hi and since I'm a blog lover, I'll have to add you to my blog list.
Take care,
Roxanne