Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Success

So I mentioned in my last post that I was starting back on the Weight Watchers program. I didn't make the meeting last Tuesday, so I did my own little weigh in here. When I weighed myself again yesterday, I was down 5 pounds. That's a lot to lose in one week. It really shows how much garbage I was eating before. And the worse part? I miss my garbage. I try not to think about it.
Not too much scrappy happening this week. A few layouts. Not really my favorites so they will remain unseen by the masses (you guys).
Bob & I made a couple of invitations for his party this week. I used the CC Cogsmo paper and cut them in circles. But I forgot to take a photo and they're on their way to school as we speak so you'll have to take my word that they turned out cute.
He's turning 8 tomorrow and was given the choice of a big party or a few friends to sleep over. He chose the sleepover. I'm hoping I'm up to it.
He doesn't like cake either (like Will) and wants brownies. Paul is the only one around here who will gobble up virtually anything I give him. This week, he's on to apples, baby carrots and salad. If he's going to be constantly eating, it better be a little on the healthy side or he's going to be huge. He'd rather be eating crackers and drinking juice, but it's good to see that he'll drink plain water (if he can get it himself out of the fridge door) and veggies too.
I'm taking Will and Paul to Burger King today to meet a friend of Will's from school for lunch and a play. Her name is Willow so I can see this getting confusing. She has a younger brother who is a year younger than Paul and this is my first time meeting them. I get myself all worked up when meeting people. I guess it's one of the drawbacks from not working away from home anymore. I've become a bit of a hermit.
Better get some stuff done around here so we can get away today. The dog pee'd on Bob's school bag this morning so I need to get that washed too. It just never ends.

No comments: