Friday, May 22, 2009

Frickin' Friday

Morning! What's everyone got planned for the weekend?
Dave's still getting corn planted and has been having little problems all week so things seem to be taking a little longer than normal.
The last few days have felt like summer around here. Sun shining and HOT! I'm not a real fan of the heat, but I don't dare complain. The kids are so happy to be outside all day long. Just have to get back into the routine of getting sunscreen on them.
Just ordered this ...

from Noel Mignon. Isn't it gorgeous? The only problem is that it's been taking FOREVER to get packages from the US lately. My last kit from Noel took almost 3 weeks to get here. I just received it this week so at least I have it to play with while I wait for the new kit.
Speaking of the last kit, check this out!
I am a total Christine Middlecamp stalker and am beside myself that she will be designing with the kit.
Noel has a few left, so go here if you're wanting one. I have so much that I want to do with it that I don't know where to start. I'd like to do some of our niece's wedding photos using it and it matched my bathroom perfectly. So I HAVE to make something to hang in there. Not sure what just yet.
These are a few layouts I've managed to finish up just lately.
Lots o' Sassafras with a photo of Will from last spring.

Vintage fabric strip from Two Girlz Stuff.

And a layout using some of the new Bella Blvd. papers. So pretty for spring.
And yes ... you can use pink on a boy layout. At least ... I do!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: