Thursday, February 18, 2010

Good Morning Friends!

That's what Miss Theresa says when Paul goes to playschool and it's kind of stuck in my brain this morning.
I just wanted to let you all know that my first layout contest is up and running over at Up The Street. The prize is a March kit and you have almost a month to get it done. So I hope there are lots of entries :)
The week is almost over and I've accomplished very little of what I had on my list. Our accountant comes next week so I've been working on getting everything ready for him. He was here in December, so in theory, I shouldn't have very much to do. But I always think I'm going to be missing something. That, and the fact that I can't get my printer to print from Quicken since I upgraded this summer, is stressin' me.
The other major thing I wanted to tackle this week is my donation list for our playschool's silent auction. I just hate asking for donations. I feel like I'm begging. Blech.
On positive note, I managed to get some pricing done for the crop I'm vending at on the 27th. I'm hoping that the rest of my stuff is here by then, but I'm not holding my breath. I've received shipping notices from three different places for packages that show delivery dates for midweek. The bulk of the stuff is for the March kit (which I am really excited about) but I ordered extra product to have for the crop. I've heard that Cosmo Cricket is backordering their Tiny Type alphabets (is that a hint?) and the amount that they've processed on my card is significantly less than it should have been. I'm going to predict that I'm short my alphabets when my package arrives.
OK. Enough blathering. I need to get my files in order here. And then get some groceries. The boys' lunches were pretty pathetic this morning. And I've got overripe bananas that need to be baked into something yummy. And laundry, of course. What else? Better start another list.
Have a good one!

No comments: