Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More March Up The Street

Some more stuff from the March Up The Street kit.
Love this chenile fabric. I've never used fabric for an entire background on a layout before but figured it was time to experiment.
A vintage doily layered with Studio Calico yummies. A bit of Ranger Rock Candy Distress Stickles to highlight the journaling card.
A pretty Prima pebble and a few vintage buttons.
Book paper misted with Sea Monkey and Before Dawn Shimmerz Vibez.
Love this colour combination. So springy.
A simple chenile cuff with a Prima from the store.
A hook and eye seemed like the most simple way to fasten it. Much easier than fiddling with button holes and such.
A whole bunch of Cosmo Cricket Joyride on this one.
My brother and I peddling our way down a creek.
Chenile yo-yo. Fun and fuzzy :)
Trying my hand at window-front cards. Really simple but an interesting detail.
And a little heat embossing. I really should do it more.
Slip over to the Up The Street blog today to be entered into a drawing for a free kit!

3 comments:

Ilene said...

Wow, I love these projects! Esp the LO, the bracelet, and the yellow flower card. Love how the misted book paper turned out. I am of the opinion that pretty much everything looks better with a little mist :) I really like your style! BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog!

Sasha Farina said...

girl.. you're on FIRE! love love love every single one! the fabric layout is WOW!!

missbossypants said...

I saw you wearing that cuff last night, it was great! I hope you'll carry things like that at your boutique when it opens!