Friday, April 1, 2011

Time Flies ...

This poor wee blog. It is so out of date. I really have to spend some time spring cleaning around here. Since opening the store, so many things are being neglected ... my house cleaning is probably at the top of the list. At least everyone gets fed and has clean clothes to wear. And I'm further behind with my scrapbooking than I ever have been. I'd love to have a day to just sit and bang out some layouts. I find that the ones I have been doing are much more simple. I just feel the need to get them done. These photos are from the second day of school back in September. Paul didn't start Junior Kindergarten until the second day, so I'm counting as the first day back ;) I resorted to my good ol' standby layout format ... 3 photos in a row. The paper is from October Afternoon's Seaside line and the stickers are Bo Bunny Learning Curve. I love the sticker sheets that Bo Bunny has been including with their newer lines ... an alphabet with the other half of the sheet containing elements. A great buy and makes things go quickly.
I couldn't even be bothered with journaling ... just their grade numbers, the year and the title. Whatever works :)

No comments: