Thursday, June 23, 2011

Up The Street June Kits

The June Kits are now available at Up The Street and have been selling quickly.  To locals at least.  This postal strike is just a little inconvenient.  Oh well, it's not the end of the world ... yet ;)
Usually, the two sides of the kits mesh really well together, but this month, they're a little more "stand alone".
"I Swear" has some lovely wedding bits, but you're definately not limited to wedding layouts.  In fact, I don't think any of the design team has actually done a wedding layout with the kit.  I managed a card so far and will likely try to sneak in a wedding page yet. 
The "Lazy Days" kit is so much fun.  I'm so impressed with the Simple Stories papers and cannot wait to order in more of their lines.  And they've now teamed up with Unity Stamps to offer matching stamp sets!  Whee!
The June Gallery is, once again, out of this world.  I can't believe I've managed to trick these talented ladies into creating with my kits.  So much inspiration there :)

No comments: