Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Last day of school!

Last day of school today. I'm feeling a little tired just thinking about the boys being home every day for 2 months.
Managed to get a few cards done for the teachers last night. Used up some leftovers from the June Scraphoria kit. Playing with these bright, sparkly colours seem to have gotten me out of my little scrappy funk.

Found these K&Co. glitter flowers when I was reorganizing my stash. Love finding old treasures that work with what you're doing right now. And my new Hero Arts stamps. I have a feeling these will be getting used a LOT.


Had to use my new(old) typewriter. And my new Fiskars border punch. LOVE the border punch! I will be getting more of these!

We had a few minutes before the bus came this morning so I thought I'd snap a few photos. This one isn't bad.

But then I thought I'd like one of the two of them running down the lane. When I said, "go!" W promptly wiped out and scraped up his knee. Drama. Running in the house to get bandaids to stem the flow of blood dripping down as the bus is almost at the lane. He wouldn't go to the bus so I had to almost drag him and push him on. What a nice memory for his last day of JK.

And my roses are lookin' purty. I cheated and sprayed them with water to get them looking all dewey. Don't tell anyone!

No comments: