Friday, November 21, 2008

Ramblin'

I knew it was going to be a fun day when the dog threw up at 6am. In seven different spots. Four times on the carpet.
Then the bus was late picking up the kids this morning and Bob decided he was sick.
Just marvelous.
I did the chiropractor thing and got my hair trimmed.
The only exciting thing that happened was that Canadian Scrapbooker requested one of my layouts for their Spring issue. Now I just have to remember to get it sent out on time.
Tonight was definately TV night. Survivor was so good but I'm a little miffed with SYTYCD. Two of my faves are gone. There's one lad still left that should have been gone WEEKS ago. I don't know what the hell is going on with that.
The weather man is called for 30 - 50 cm of snow tonight in our area. Great. I'm hoping that there's school tomorrow. Not that I want the buses running if the weather is bad (the bus slid into the ditch yesterday), but I NEED for Bob to go to school tomorrow. One day home through the week was more than enough. And Will has a dentist appointment in the afternoon. I'm not a big fan of carting the whole entourage into appointments unless absolutely necessary.
No scrappies today. I have to get something done before I can post!

No comments: