Sunday, January 11, 2009

Errrrrr

I didn't wake up crabby, but somehow I am now. It may have something to do with arguing children who are currently destroying the house.
I've spent my afternoon going through my stash and making up kits to sell. I have way too much stuff but I know there's no chance of my NOT buying new stuff, so I have to purge. It's mostly paper. I can't resist paper. I must try to control myself once the new CHA stuff comes out. The good new is that should I manage to sell this stuff, I'll be flush with Paypal funds for the next while. Fingers crossed. I should have some of this stuff up tomorrow. A friend started a new site for people to buy and sell craft items and supplies. It has just been around since the fall but I think maybe people were busy just before Christmas and it hasn't seen a whole lot of activity. Hoping I can "prime the pump" with some of this stuff and others will start posting their listings.
These are a few of the layouts I did last week. I'm trying to fill in the holes in my 2008 albums and these are photos from last March.
Bob's birthday...
I'm not completely crazy about this layout, but at least it's done and I managed to use up some older supplies.
I had a bit of a hard time finding wintery papers that matched the colours of Will's snowsuit so I ended up using the Basic Grey Ambrosia line with LYB diecut glittered snowflake paper and felt lace trim. I absolutely love how this one turned out.
I used Black Diamond Stickles over the chipboard letters. You can't really tell from the photos, but it looks so cool IRL. It's funny how just changing up an embellishment in such a small way can make such a difference.
That's it for today. I've got to clear some paths through the rubble in this house. I'm not going to even attempt to cook tonight. Momma's gettin' pizza.

No comments: