Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy, happy, joy, joy

I think we may just have someone hired. Which means I don't have to go to the barn every morning. At least he showed up this morning. That's usually a good sign.
Now I just have to justify why I didn't want to go to the barn every day. I have so many things that I want to get caught up on. It's funny how much you can get accomplished with a few extra hours a day.
This week I want to get my bookwork caught up, clean the basement (figure out what to do with all the crap) and take some toddler clothes to a second hand shop. I'm hoping I haven't overestimated myself. Today's main tasks are to work on the books and get groceries. If I get to the basement, I'll be overjoyed but it probably won't happen.
Speaking of getting caught up, a few 365 photos ...
January 9th - Fuel (Trying to cut back on Coke so I've gone back to coffee in the mornings. I actually took this on the 10th, but so far this is the only one not taken on the proper day.)

January 10th - Birks (not pretty but oh so comfy)

January 11th - Just One (Part of my New Year's resolution ... cut back to just one Coke a day from the 3 or 4 or 5 I have been drinking this past year. I leave it open in the fridge all day and take a drink here or there when I get the craving.)

And a few more layouts. This is Will from last Easter.

Another quick one of Will from last March. Journalling reads "No deep journalling and no witty title. Just photos of Will that make me smile."

Have a good day! Keep your fingers crossed for me that this guy shows up again tomorrow!

2 comments:

Lee said...

My lord, woman, start buying bottles! That half open can has to be so gross by the middle of the day. All flat and tasting like ketchup, mustard, cheez whiz and syrup. Hahaha, I'm guessing the mayo and pickles are in the back?

Tara said...

If I have an open bottle, I'll drink it all. No self control. And actually, the mayo and pickles are on the next shelf down (with the wine).