Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You would think that it's been so long since I've blogged that I would have something really interesting to report. Sorry. Not gonna happen.
Just trying to get ready for Will's 6th birthday party this Saturday. He was trying to come up with a craft for everyone to do. I'm hoping he'll forget about it because I don't think his friends are quite as into crafts as he is. And he has no desire at all for a cake. Last year I let them make thier own sundays and he loved it. When I asked what he wanted this year for gifts, he said, "I don't know ... can we have sundays again?" He's a strange little kid. Cracks me up though. If it's a decent day, I'm hoping that they'll be able to play outside for awhile. I'm going to pick up some squirt bottles, fill them with water and food colouring and let them decorate the yard. Maybe that will satisfy his need to craft.
Our hired man lasted 3 days. So we have another now. This second fella is actually the one that Dave liked best from the start. Today was his 4th day. So far, so good. Dave wants me to go to the barn tomorrow morning to help with the breeding though. Evidently, I breed well. Who knew?
But more importantly, I'm getting my hair done tomorrow. I looove going. She gives amazing scalp massages. I almost fall asleep. Ah. So the next time you see me, I'll look different. Hopefully.
Take it easy.
p.s. I made my new banner with some of the papers from the December Work In Progress kit that I won. Thanks Trish! I couldn't wait to tear into this kit. I'm also using it for my January Journal. At least, that's the plan. I've got the covers done. It's a start.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

awesome header and love the new bloggy look

now let's see the new do!

CraftE-Blog said...

I love the new look of your blog! Have fun getting your hair done!

mborrero said...

yeah for scalp massages!