Saturday, January 24, 2009

This guy ...



... is 6 today. Right about now, 6 years ago, I was trying to do without an epidural. I didn't last a whole lot longer. And then it didn't work right. And I ended up delivering the little begger with one leg up in the air and on my side just before 3pm. Memories.
He's a good kid and a little smartie pants. He doesn't like cake so we're doing build-your-own-sundays again this year. True to form, while shopping for sunday fixins, I forgot ice cream. You don't believe me, do you? I totally did. So back I went last night for ice cream and rechargeable batteries. Because I forgot those too. Found a dead frozen possum on the road in front of the house when I came home last night. That part really isn't important but, how often does that happen? So I thought I'd mention it.
Better get rockin' and rollin'. Will's friends are going to be here at 11am for the big bash. I've still got the Peanut Butter Brownie Bites to finish up (because you gotta have something cake-ish to stick candles in), kids to bath, and last minute hiding of crap so our guests don't see all the nonsense that accumulates around here. I know that everyone has the same garbage but that doesn't mean I want people to see mine.
Oh, and the dog got into something so she's been throwing up everywhere since last night. Niiiice.

3 comments:

CraftE-Blog said...

Happy Birthday Will! And good luck surviving the part-ay Tara!

Danielle said...

Happy 6th Birthday Will :)

Have fun at the Birthday Party! Can't wait to see the pictures :D

Love the new banner btw!!!!

Noel said...

LOL...and I can relate. I went to the store the other day to get stuff to make chicken noodle soup...and forgot the chicken. :)