Monday, September 14, 2009

Awesome Contest

I know ... two posts in one day. But I just had to post this the minute I saw it.
Noel Mignon is running this contest until October 12, 2009.
If you have one (or more) of her kits in your scrappy space, I insist that you get working immediately. If you've never purchased from Noel, you are missing out. Her kits are packed to the brim with a fantastic variety of embellishments, Etsy finds and vintage items.
Wait a minute ... if you all enter, I won't win that prize.
Nevermind.
Please disregard this post ;)

3 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

you're soooooo funny! LOL..

The Studio by Amanda Jones said...

Ha too late! You told me!

*wanders off to Noel...*

Amanda
The Studio DT

lacintha said...

Hey Tara...found you through Noel' site ...love love love her kits.Managed to snag the last 31st kit (how's that for great karma!!!)...anyway wnated to pop by and say "hi" :)