Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

I know I already posted today but I'd forgotten about it being World Cardmaking Day. I thought I better put up a wee card in honour of the day.
For whatever reason, I struggle with cards. They sometimes take me as long as a layout. Pathetic. Other times, I can whip them up in 10 minutes. The following card obviously did NOT take hours. It was a definate quickie. All Sassafras Monstrosity on a corrugated cardboard card I bought in a set at Michael's.

I just love the stickers that come with Sassafras collections. I like to jazz up the inside with a few.

And why not one on the envelope too?

This one was for Will's friend Will. Confusing? A bit ;)
His mom was just here to pick my Will up for the birthday party. They're taking 8 kids in to see Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. I hope they keep track of the number of trips to the bathroom. I'm guessing double digits.

5 comments:

Tara Powell said...

that is darling!
Monstrosity may be my favorite Sassafras line to date :)
Hope Will has fun at the movie!
(We saw it last weekend...very cute!)

;)
Tara

TheresaK said...

awww..I just love your cards. I have such a hard time with them!! Thanks for your words on my blog about my daughter, I really appreciate it!! Have a great day!~

ellen s. said...

oh is that the CUTEST! i love it and the insdie and envie too!

i saw you followed the forward progess blog...there is a new prompt posted!

Sasha Farina said...

that card is wayy too cute to be a quickie! I struggle with cards too... BIG TIME! :D

Thanks for visiting, TarA!

Noel said...

Where you hiding Tara?! Just checking in...we haven't seen you for awhile. Hope all is well. :)