Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Family Day!

I'm still not sure what this holiday is about. I think it's just in Ontario and the kids are home from school. But I'm off the the barn in a few minutes, so no holiday on the farm :)
Did everyone have a nice Valentine's Day? We went into the RV show in London yesterday with some friends and looked at all kinds of trailers and RVs which we'll never be able to afford. Those Airstreams are absolutely gorgeous inside. Sigh. Maybe someday.
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've posted my first monthly kit for Up The Street. More detailed photos are on the blog. I'll also be running monthly contests and hope to have the details up this afternoon.
Off I go to slop hogs. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

one day.. when you have an RV, i wanna invite myself over. LOL. shameless, i know. but we don't have that kinda thing here :D Vday was okay, was actually pyjamas day with the girls since daddy was in China. we just ate a lot of chocolate. LOL. mommy had caffeine overload. nice. *grins*