Sunday, July 13, 2008

I smell like garlic and I like it

I have my neice's bridal shower AND a family picnic at my mom's tomorrow afternoon. I'm already tired.
So I just now finished making greek pasta salads and garlic/cheese dip and a cake to take. My hands reek of garlic. It's making me hungry.
I figured there wasn't much point in trying to get anything done while the kids were around. The only flaw in my plan was that starting in the kitchen at 9:45pm does not really work that well for me.
But I'm done.
Until tomorrow.
Have to go to the barn in the morning.
Try not to be too jealous.
Then back in to bathe and make 3 little boys presentable for public consumption. I generally don't get them dressed until 10 minutes before we leave. I have learned my lesson the hard way. And it took me more than once to "get it". I'm not a terribly fast learner I guess.
I took a 2 hour nap this afternoon. Ahhhhhh. Woke up with everything plastered to me. We don't have air and it was mucho warm here today.
Wish me luck for tomorrow. Family functions and humidity tend to bring on the migraines. I must remember to medicate before leaving the house. And maybe drink. A lot.

No comments: