Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I think I'm dying

Well ... maybe I'm exaggerating a wee bit. I have a cold. But it's horrific.
I have a package at the post office which I think is likely my BPM kit. So I have to actually shower and put on a brassiere to go pick it up. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
I should get some stuff for Easter too or I'll have some angry childrens.
I'm just counting this week as a Write Off. My wallpaper hasn't come in yet. The lap top isn't back yet from being fixed. I have no energy to paint the doors I thought I'd have done by now. I haven't even started my GST return which I had also hoped to have done by the end of the week. I postponed my dentist appointment until next week so that I don't cough and sneeze all over the poor man (I think I have a cavity in my wisdom tooth and I am dreading THAT visit). I need to pick up a birthday gift before Saturday and I had been planning on some baking for Easter. The boys have karate tonight and the husband is going to get fitted for a tux so he won't be able to take them.
What did I get accomplished yesterday? I held down the couch for most of the day. Highly productive.
Actually, I lie. I have managed to do a wee bit o' scrapping for an hour or so in the evenings. Until all three kids (and the dog) find their ways into the room and drive me to distraction. Now if I could just remember to take some photos of my latest projects, I would be able to share. But that seems like too much work.
I'm thinking of getting into the whiskey tonight. It used to drive a cold away back in the day but I haven't been drinking much since we've had kids. Momma's gonna tie one on. It may not help, but at this stage in the game, it can't hurt.
Cheers!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

pookie ♥ tara

there...
now my hug to you is in the right post

hope you are feeling better