Monday, September 21, 2009

Nothing to report

It's a rainy Monday morning and I'm off to my yearly physical. Can it get any better?
Not a whole lot happening around here this week.
Last week seemed to fly by with Paul's first day of Playschool and a trip into the big city to shop for cosmetics and crafty stuff and a few appointments and Meet the Teacher Night and a birthday party.
On the agenda today, in addition to my physical, is a consultation with a dental surgion for Bob this afternoon. He has a molar that just won't come up properly and now the other teeth have crowded it so that it won't ever come up on it's own. Add in that it's a baby molar and it becomes something that needs to be taken care of. I am not looking forward to this tooth being extracted as it won't be an easy pull. Bob's nickname isn't Bobby Drama for nothin'.
Tomorrow is Paul's Playschool day and I go to the public school to help with reading in Will's class while Paul's at his school.
Other than that, I'm just looking forward to all the shows that have been on summer hiatus starting up this week. Big Bang Theory, House and Castle tonight. My butt will be firmly planted on my couch.
I've got some new projects to share but I just haven't taken any photos yet.
Until then, I give you People of Walmart for your viewing pleasure. You're welcome.

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Good luck with the physical and tooth appointment. Aye yai yai! I don't envy you! Let us know how it goes!