Friday, October 2, 2009

Sassafras Quickies

I did something I rarely do this past Saturday. I scrapped more than one layout at a sitting. In fact, I made this hanging, finished up the Canada Day layout from this post, completed this layout, the following layouts, as well as one other (which I'll save for another day). Nothing too involved or stunning, but it feels great to just get some stuff done. Know what I mean. Also, the quick layouts take a little less space in my terribly thick albums.
I had just gotten an order from Naptime Scrapper containing both the Monstrosity and Amplify collections from Sassafras. I love how quickly you can pull together layouts with these collections.
I've had this photo of Bob since April. No real story to tell, but he photo just cracks me up. He has pretty fine hair, so when he's roaring around and his head starts sweating, his hair just sticks up all over the place. We were at Burger King for a birthday party and he'd just come down the slide with his sweaty head and flushed cheeks.

Love layering the stickers that come with the collection with the coordinating Paper Whimsies.

I had seven photos from Will's party that I had planned to include in this layout but decided it was just too busy and unnessary. Please excuse the ridiculous hat Will is wearing. They send it home from school and he insisted on wearing it. I hope they spray that baby out before they pass it from kid to kid (I say as a notice about head lice came home yesterday).


I can't get enough of these little monsters. My fave is the green guy in the cape :)

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Cute pages, Tara! Love Bob's hair! LOL!