Friday, December 18, 2009

Seriously ....

How cute is this?!!!! Not Martha has instructions on how to make these adorable little gingerbread houses. I wish I had a few days to just play with intricate little cookies and candies. I can't see it happening any time soon. But I can admire. And share. And hope that someone else out there has the pleasure of making these little darlings.
The playschool potluck went very well yesterday. Lots of food. Lots of happy kiddos. Lots of laughs. My favorite moment has to be when one of the little guys told Santa that he says bad words. The look on poor old Santa's face was priceless. And his poor mother turned a shade of red I'd never seen before. Good times.
So in the words of my little friend Jacob .... "Holy Doodle, Santa!"

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

That gingerbread house is sooooo COOL!!! :D Love the story about Santa & Mom! :D