Thursday, September 1, 2011

Another fantastic Shimelle experience ...


I recently undertook Shimelle's "Explore" class, and although I haven't quite finished up, couldn't wait for her new "Learn Something New Every Day" to start. 
It covers the whole month of September and I'm hoping I can keep up.
My problem as of right now is that I've closed the store for the week so that we could take a little mini vacation and get ready for school.  So I have no scrapbook supplies at home!  I may have to take a quick trip into town today to put together a little kit for myself.  Even if I don't, I think from the looks of it that I can just try to keep up with the journaling and put together my book when I go back in next Tuesday.  I recently purchased the Cinch for the crop area at the store and am thinking that a 6x12 coil-bound album might be a fun way to go. 
Let me know if you're participating too :)

No comments: