Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June Stuff

Oh ... such a bad blogger.  I have no excuse.  I'm just lazy.
But I did want to share a few layouts done with the (sold out) "Summer Daze" Up The Street kit.
A rare photo of me ... and of course, Bob has to be the dingbat in the back.  Typical
I couldn't figure out what to do with the little photo of the cup and decided to make it part of my title.
I love using 8x12 photos.  They make for such fast and eye-catching layouts.  This is hanging in the store right now and everyone comments on it.  It's a good photo, but I don't know if it's a great photo.  Still, when you enlarge it to make it the focal point, it takes on a life of its own.
Some fast paper piecing and not-quite-so-fast hand stitching ...
And typing on a doily.  Fun, fun.
Take a quick peek at the June Gallery.  Great stuff :)


No comments: